Are you tired of migraine medications that sometimes fail?
(And when they do work, you feel lethargic and drugged up, like your head is in the clouds.)
Living with migraines is tough.
All of this is enough to make anyone want to scream!
- "I feel like my head is in a vice."
- "My eyes hurt and I feel so drowsy."
- "I have to lay down."
- "I've had migraines since childhood."
- "Muscle tension in the neck and pain into the shoulders."
They are jumping from one medication to another hoping to find a treatment of migraines.
"I am tired of being looked upon as someone who is only out there to get medicine. I only want RELIEF. I don't know why that is so hard for people to understand. I don't want to be treated badly anymore. I want to get help, and I want to get rid of the headaches."
The Migraine Doctor reveals the mystery of why some medications fail
- Why migraines are more than just a headache
(And what they really are)
- How medications try to provide relief
- Why these medications sometimes fail
"It was a very interesting insight and it made a lot of sense. And it has worked incredibly." ~Kathy Victorino
"Dr. Gibson is a ray of sunshine in the blackness of my otherwise uncaring medical care and he literally has given me back my life!" ~Jan Herrick
Why am I giving away all of this information?
Because patients tell me too often. . .
Dr. Tom Gibson, DC
"The Migraine Doctor"